About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

wtfruit! i thought you said it was henna!

many years ago i started tattooing my lower back... first tattoo started in 2004.

 my first tattoo... my nickname
started adding lil by lil. 

one night i had a dream, my entire back was covered in tattoos. it looked like one of those walls you see in the streets all tagged up. i loved it so decided to go towards that but also wanted it to be a tribute to my fav band, Sublime.
painful...hahahaha

 inspired from everything in the sun

 you can see major swelling n blood in this pic... upsets my tummy a bit

2 hours later
hopefully in the future i can add more and and start building on top of this piece
 healed and hairy hahaha i hate that they shave you every time. grows back 20x's thicker


4 comments:

  1. What are the words on the left hand side?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you're too proud of the left side since you don't have any pics of that side, but you have 5 of your right side. lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhaha theres a reason why you cant see the left... im right handed! hahahahha i took these pics on my own (healed) that was the best i could do.

    on the left it says foolish fool-89 vision- "one day im gonna lose the war"

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks awesome. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...