About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Monday, April 25, 2011

Clumsy Luz

So i accidently punched myself in the eye last night. yup, i did it myself. i was pulling my blanket to cover my face, but my dog was on top of it so i couldn't get it to move. so on my last tug at it my finger slipped and POW!!! there goes my left eye. the pain was horrible. that got me thinking on how clumsy i am. what about the time luz stepped out of a car and didnt realize a pitch fork was on the floor and WHAM!!! yes i heard the lil birds. and a tip to all of you out there, if you ever get fast food with me. dont let me carry the sodas. you have been warned!

i think every one has a story of me being clumsy.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wait.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...