About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Monday, April 25, 2011

romance anyone?

So this weekend i watched nothing but romance movies and tons of shows based on the upcoming royal wedding. (yes i was missing my special some one.) i seriously didnt know much about this wedding but when i found out that prince william gave kate his mothers engagement ring, ahhhhhh it touched my heart so much. why cant romantic things happen to me? like when i watch a movie and the guy does something super adorable..."why cant that happen to me?" hahahahaha!



whats the most romantic thing thats ever happen to you with your current or past love?

5 comments:

  1. I'm on the same boat as you but I do have to say, I love it when he brings me flowers just because =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Lucy,

    Giving the woman you love your mother's ring IS NOT romantic. I'd be like, wtf? This is your mother's ring, this is her small token of happiness, where's mine? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh no her didnt!
    @metallman passing a ring is romantic. especially in their case since his mother has passed. i wish my family had a ring to pass down to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to start that, but mine will be passed down to my daughter, and then her daughter and so on, so it stays with my great, great, great grand daughter's daughter, lol.

    ReplyDelete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...