About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Saturday, February 25, 2012

"hold this tread as i walk away, AS I WALK AWAY!!!!"



life has been a bit tough lately. i sit around and think to myself, ok whats next? what else is gonna fall apart on me? ugh! ive been stressing so much at work and at home that ive been eating really bad, not going to the gym, and breaking out like i was 13 all over again! looking for a new apartment has been a drag. we spent last sunday driving around till i felt sick and was so over the whole thing.

to continue my emo mood, i decided to cancel my bday vegas trip. i called customer service and they informed me my air portion wouldnt be refundable. thats $300, half of my whole trip package. so i guess vegas is a go go! maybe its a sign? i really need to get away and forget about all my problems for a day or two. maybe 72 hours of no sleep will make me feel better. hahahaha, doubtful. im planning on drinking! yes me!! i wanna see the old luz again! i want to be too drunk to get out a car!

no thats never happened to me!
drunk enough to dance on tables and fall off and not feel any pain!
my bf lets me puke in his beanies only when its my bday


ahh im so excited now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...