About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

its my party and ill cry if i want to!

yes another year has flown by like nothing. i get a lil depressed when i notice "age" has caught up to me. like when i trip or fall... its not funny any more... mainly because i  know ill be in pain the next morning. i cant drink... more like im scared to drink. why? because i dont do well with the hang overs any more. i think since my migraines have become more frequent i just cant take any other brain pain. i remember being able to drink friday, saturday, and sunday night, and still be able to go into work. my hang over cure was a tommys hamburger for breakfast. yes a tommys hamburger... now in days i cant eat one of these with out a prevacid pill!

via tommys 

ive learned alot this past year. "if ya want something done, you gotta do it your self." words ive seem to live by. so instead of doing my bday wish list, heres what i hope to buy myself. this year the list seems  to be super short...

are these cute or what? via lulu's

i need to get me tix to this sold out show

“You is kind. You is smart. You is important.” via amazon 

i went ahead and booked my self a lil get away for my birthday. Vegas here i come! i found a great deal at lasvegas.com. got free tickets to see viva elvis when i booked 3 nights with air at Aria hotel. i need this mini vacay sooooo bad! im so excited, and i just cant help it!!!


4 comments:

  1. Pimp'n blog spot. No worries I dont fare to well with hangovers anymore either :-P. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you on the, "If you want something done right, do it yourself", motto. I totally live by that also. I am super excited that you are going on a trip! I need to go somewhere also, just don't know when with my new job. :( Have Fun!!!! I don't drink anymore either, my body rejects it. Which is fine, I rather be healthy anyways.

    ReplyDelete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...