About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

life lately..???

Lately life has been blah!

I feel stuck. I wake up go to work, go home and go to sleep. And guess what. I wake up the next day and do it all over again.

I haven't been inspired to do/finish any of my posts, to the point I even thought of deleting my blog.

And it's not just my blog. It's everyday things. From my weight loss, home decor projects, to my hair... Just put me out my misery please.

So after thinking about it I will try out a lil project and see if the wheels start turning on this sucker...

What do you usually do when this feeling comes over you? Any tips?

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there woman. I've been in the same boat... sort of. Blog wise, at least. I'm going to start a podcast. Not so sure in what direction, but I'm going to start one. I'm also going to include video posts. Maybe you should consider doing something like that. Show peeps how to cut hair via video or show how to style. Just tossing some ideas your way. Later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there victor.yeah ive had that idea before. i guess ill try some out... i just cant stand my voice...

      Delete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...