About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ahoy matey!

so do you want to win a 2 ticket pass to see the new Pirates movie?
all you have to do is share/tweet this blog link on facebook or twitter.
In a comment on this post, provide the link to your share/tweet and your email address.
I will pick a winner through Random.org. you must follow rules or you will not qualify.


ends 06/09/11 2pm.




and the winner is... metallman aka victor... why didnt any one enter this contest???



3 comments:

  1. Give me my tickets woman! lol

    http://twitter.com/#!/MetallmanX/status/78525087296389120

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000135416894

    monnaranjo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Because I bought everyone off!!! WHOO HOO!!!! I WON! I WON!!!

    ReplyDelete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...