About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Monday, June 20, 2011

movie review... Bridesmaids


so i caught the movie bridesmaids on friday... i wanted to do my review a lil different. so i thought why not via i chat.


[luz] saw brides maids on friday
[luz] all i have to say is
[luz] fuck you victor you made me spend $12.50 on one of the worst movies ever
[luz] i should tax you for that
[victor] HAHAHAAHAHA!
[victor] I didn't make you do shit. l mao
[victor] I gave you my opinion. lol
[luz] you said i was funny... not hilarious... but funny
[luz] i fell asleep so many times
[luz] i was so annoyed
[luz] by the dumb bicthes laughing around me
[victor] you're not a chick flick woman. I strongly suggest you stay away from comedies gonig forward. lol
[luz] ugh and when all these stupid bitches started signing when wilson phillips came out, ugh!!!!!!
[luz] i wanted to punch the pregnant bitch next to me... in the stomach!!
[victor] hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha
[victor] I need to watch a movie with you so that I can see this rage on full blast. hahahaahahaha

1 comment:

  1. This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last weekviewster

    ReplyDelete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...