About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

the best thing that ever came out of the WWF!

growing up WWF was every where... no, no for you youngsters WWF used to be the world wrestling federation. That panda had nothing to do with it!

first thing to pop to ppls mind when they hear WWF is Macho Man and Hulk Hogan.


well not me... what i really, really miss about the WWF era... the ice cream!


yes! to this day this is the best ice cream i have ever had, and i still day dream about. the last time i ever had one of these suckers was probably in 2000. come on, you got your ice cream and a trading card! it doesnt get better than that!

what was your favorite thing from WWF? who was your favorite wrestler?

this made me remember GLOW. hahahaha i loved farmers daughter!

5 comments:

  1. Oh man! I remember that ice cream! I would get mad cause the trading card was part of the box it came in and if you didn't tear it right, you would rip your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhahaha yes that would happen but i would just tape it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I used to watch GLOW for hours. I actually forgot that the show was called that. I never had the ice cream. I can't say I have a favorite thing about it. It just makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg susie spirit was my fave .. until those head hunter girls that look like they came out of a vanity 6 video broke her arm LMFAO

    yeah those were the days lucy when you and rosa would fight over who was gonna be the farmers daughter and you guys would always make my ass be big bad momma hahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...