About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Friday, April 13, 2012

is my bee hive too small???

i dont know about you, but its been a while since i have purchased any new music. todays music just isnt doing anything for me right now. yeah, there are a few catchy singles out there but nothing for me to go out and buy the whole cd. is it just me? is my taste in music just changing? lately ive been on pandora and my two favorite stations are dusty springfield, and elvis radio stations. why am i traveling back in time? yeah, ive always liked this music, but why am i listening to it 24 7??? is it because its when music was real? real voices? real meaningful lyrics? non of that auto tone bullshit?

also this has built a lil bridge toward exploring blues and soul. ohh yeah! i never really listened much to blues and soul besides the popular big hits. but i came to realize some of these artist would re do old songs with a faster beat and ohh man, did they do a good job at it. ohh check out hugh laurie and jimmy reed pandora stations!!! awesome!

ohh yeah, which leads to another thing, vinyl. i purchased my first record and record player. love, love, love!!! gotta get me some dusty records!!!!

sing it girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...