About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

many looks of lucy

so i was going through my digital photo library. ive had so many different hair dos, its a lil funny to look back and be like ohh i remember... lately ive been more laid back on the longer natural side... letting my natural beauty do its job hahahaha! you would think id be bald by now from all the chemicals!














3 comments:

  1. Looking very nice Ms. Perez. Hope your doing well!
    Eric Gee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 3rd picture with the shorter hair, but you look really pretty with long hair also! (last photo) I never change my hair. I have been bleaching it for almost 9 years now. The only thing I have changed really is having bangs. lol

    ReplyDelete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...