About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

a new year, a new me


typical NYE blog post right?
im looking at this coming year differently then i have in the past. this will be my last year in my twenties... my last year to act stupid and get away with it. right? which made me think a lot about who i am, was, and want to be.
these past few years i have been really unhappy. whomp, whomp. i am putting my foot down and will change shit around. first thing first, i need to start having fun again... i used to have fun 24/7. even if i had $15 to spend, i would make the best of it. possible goal??? to fall flat on my face after a night of pure fun?
another thing... them so called friends. i think one of the best things i did this year was not return calls from people who were polluting my life with negativity. yes we all have them people in our lives. in my opinion your friends reflect your personality, and surely do advertise the type of person you are. time for a new batch of friends?
i will also change my blogging habbits... at least a post once a week. this year was lame, i know. i have a feeling this blog will go more into the photography side since i plan on investing more time on my camera.
all i am asking from 2013 is happiness... and that will all depend on my actions, decisions, and positive thinking. Heres to 2013, the year of BAM, BAM, BAM!!!

i think thats about it... not too hard right?

2 comments:

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...