About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

kill me, please!

Yes I jumped the bandwagon and started a juicing fast cleanse. Day one was easy. But unfortunately, the juicer we've been using for the past two years finally died as I was making my dinner juice. Had tea instead.
Day two: fuck everyone. Don't talk to me, and I can't believe how I never appreciated the beautiful thing called fritos corn chips. Hahahahaha. It's all I can think about. I am day dreaming of a family sized bag, opening it and just dumping it all on my face! Hahahaha thank god I'm only doing this till Friday. Pray for me!!! Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...