About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

your kindness is contagious

who would have thought... my kindness would be very appreciated...

this past christmas, i dug deep into my black grinch soul, and bought everyone in my building one of them giant sized candy canes. nothing special right? well my neighbors didn't think so. i placed these canes on everyones door with a lil message. and could you believe i received thank you cards, and even cookies! i even received a belated card one last night... it felt good knowing a brought a smile to some of their faces. great way to being more positivity in my life right? 

2 comments:

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...