About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Monday, May 21, 2012

kill city X black banditz

some how, i got my old granny ass out n' about on a thursday night, yes me!!! kindda had to, it was a work function. We moved location for the melrose ave store, so why not have a grand re- opening party... good excuse to party, right? plus i couldnt miss out on the free grill em all truck!

my awesome co-workers

the new location is coming along so nice

sasha and her BF

drew and julie

grill em all truck- had to have my hannah montana burger!

jewelry by local artists on display 


wheres my picture? "luz perez- pays the bills here"


steven being steven...

dont even know...???

say cheese!!!

all the photography/artwork was amazing

maria, vp sales for our lip service line

grand opening

the master mind behind it all

what? its time to go home?

visit the store at 7266 melrose

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...