About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Thursday, May 31, 2012

so guess who is gonna have silky smooth hair this weekend...

congrats to Kaleigh H.

you are the winner of the paul mitchell flat iron. pls email me with mailing details! (blueluzer@gmail.com)
Kaleigh, thank you for supporting love, lucy...
and many thanks to those who participated... what item would you like to see up for grabs on the next give away?

4 comments:

  1. No Doubts new album in September =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've surfed the net more than three hours today, and your blog was the coolest of all. Thanks a lot, it is really useful to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK! I'm so excited! Thank you so much! I'm emailing you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting and lovely post.

    ReplyDelete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...