About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Saturday, May 12, 2012

what my baby wants, my baby gets

i dunno about you but there has always been something fascinating about jennifer aniston... and her brown belts!!! there has been so many photos and movies where i see her with her brown belt and think "damn thats hot!" is it just me? how can i think a belt of all things makes her body stand out so much more??

i mean come on, her casual style is always awesome... her blue jeans always look great on her whether shes wearing em with boots, wedges, or sandals, but the brown belt is a must!!!
so on our trip to santa barbara, we stopped by the camarillo outlets. mark needed some new jeans so the levi store was a must. as i was waiting around for him i strolled in the womens section... "ahh brown belts... ahhh they have the 'jennifer aniston belt'...booo they only have medium.... let me try it on... what??? it fits???" you wouldnt even understand the joy and happiness i was experiencing! its been so long since i bought anything in a medium. i literally ran over to mark with tears of joy, modeling this medium sized brown belt i have been looking for all these years. all of my hard work and discipline is really paying off. the best natural high!!!
what can i say? she can pull of that brown belt with anything!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Congrats!!!! I think we need a pic of you in this brown belt =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never noticed how often she wears a brown belt. I just got a cute brown belt while thrifting the other day! Glad you found one also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge favor...what brand/style is the belt that jennifer is wearing? My girlfriend loves Jennifer Aniston and her belts. I saw one article that says she wears Brave belts, but I am not sure of what style it is. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tell her to try the levi's store... they might also be available online... they are very similar to the ones she wears.

      Delete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...