About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Friday, May 13, 2011

hey grandma' these boots were made for walking!

so last night we stopped by the eagle rock plaza just to look around. stopped by famous footwear and me being me i hit the clearance section first and saw these cute heels that have a vintage look...


so i tried them on for fun and ohhh man were they the most comfy heels i tried on. i was so surprised i thought, they are on clearance for $20, should i or shouldn't i. so i thought i have a wedding and a party coming soon. my dog ate all my heels, why not, they are on clearance. and as im walking to the res with them im thinking how are they so comfy, i wonder what other shoes they have on reg inventory. so i went to the front of the store. looked for the same boxes marked "what's what," and ohhh myyyyy gaaaaa i couldnt believe it. they are old lady shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha am i at the age where comfort is more important than fashion? for $20 and comfort, yes!

3 comments:

  1. I <3 Aerosoles! Theyre not old lady shoes, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I am all about comfort too. To the point where I sacrafice no pain for fashion lol. I have two pairs of naturalizer boots becuase they are comfy. Nevermind that older women generally wear that brad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha girl this post totally cracked me up :P
    Just because you found an awesome dealio doesn't mean your getting old :D
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...