About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Monday, May 9, 2011

lakers nation meets espn zone

So i was lucky enough to be invited to a special event this past friday. lakers nation was hosting game 3 at espn zone dtla.

espn zone here we come!!!


we had a private bar closed for us which was so cool. a kiss fm dj was also spining good jams! you know i was dancing in my seat. they had fun games, great prizes, all you can eat buffalo wings and chicken tenders. MMMmmmmm you know i pigged out. so the game started... and i didnt have a good feeling about it. yup we lost...

our own private bar


they were looking good for a bit


Mmmmmm beer


 one of the give away shirts


fear la himself updating his fans on twitter


now that the season is over for the lakers, who will you be rooting for?

4 comments:

  1. Hey there Lucy,

    I'm going for Memphis. Just because it'll mess up EVERYONE'S picks! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's gonna piss off some, I'm rooting for Dallas, cuz I lived there for a bit, not cuz they beat the Lakers. And I <3 Dirk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...