About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

you spin me right round, baby right round like a record, baby right round round round

so the a few weeks ago was the lil wayne. i ended up not going and paying off a credit card bill. yes the tickets were that pricy. hopefully ill get the chance to see him when he goes on tour for his upcoming album. then i started to think of all the concerts ive been to. some good some bad. here is the list of bands ive been lucky enough to see.

the cure
no doubt (20 shows...what can i say, i love adrian)
bad religion
suicide machines
the used
the vandals
the bouncing souls
sparta
cold play
blink 182
at the drive-in
korn
metallica
311
flogging molly
cafe tacuba
lady gaga
black eyed peas
lamb of god
killswitch engaged
the cranberries
ashlee simpson
soulfly
deftones
incubus
depeche mode
fischerspooner
garbage
gipsy kings
imma robot
slipknot
kittie
miley cyrus
sublime with rome
the sounds
limp bizkit
black sabbath

the list continues...

whats been the best concert you have been to?

4 comments:

  1. The last concert I went to was La Ley. I cant even remember when that was! Long time ago. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to some pretty awesome shows, I don’t think I can choose one as my favorite. But I can tell you what bands put on AWESOME live performances. Deftones, the Strokes, Foo Fighters, RAGE, the Killers, Korn, STP, Offspring, Panic at the Disco, Interpol, HOLE, Rolling Stones, Pearl Jam, Weezer, Incubus, No Doubt, Blink 182, Tool, Audioslave, Puddle of Mudd, Godsmack, La Ley, CafĂ© Tacuba, Pepe Aguilar, and those are the ones I can think of right now. I guess I do have an all time favorite show, Deftones at the Pantages (*I think), for the White Pony tour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ monica yes, white pony tour!! i saw them with incubus in irvine.... at the college, small intimate show, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deftones is the band I've seen the most. I think I've been at reaching distance at all of the shows! I'm going to see them next month, can't wait! I <3 CHINO!!!!

    ReplyDelete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...