About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

my short term memory sucks... wait what was i gonna write about?

so you can say my short term memory is bad.

this one time when my nephew was 1, i was sitting on the couch playing with him. he started to get fussy, so i stood him up on the floor and was making him dance... but then for some reason i let go of him so he could walk and oopppsss!!!! he fell and started crying murder... i forgot he didnt walk yet!!!!! sometimes i will feel bad when he does something weird (hes now 4) and i think is it my fault... did he hit his head that hard.

true story.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Lucy,

    Oh man! You scarred that child for life! hahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...