About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

funyuns

when you see funyuns you should think of me. i grew up eating them. everyday after school my mom would meet me at the school gate, and as we would walk home we would stop at la pitaya for an after school snack. and of corse i would get a bag of funyuns and a squeeze it. ahhh when life was easy and beautiful!
so not to long ago i noticed they came out with flamin' hot funyuns. my first reaction was ewww you gotta be kidding me. well i caved in yesterday and bought a small bag.



im literally going to take my first bite now... Hmmmmm????????? damn these are pretty damn good!! what will they "flamin' hot" next?

1 comment:

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...