About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Monday, March 14, 2011

tired of greasy hair?

so i bought this bottle this week end.

i tried it this morning. and im in love. i was a lil ehhh on even purchasing it to be honest. dry shampoo just sounds weird. but it did its job!!! i sprayed a bit in my ends on then on my parting, and then styled my hair.and of corse it being a TIGI product, it smelled amazing!

i love my TIGI products. last night i was watching real housewives of orange county. and i noticed in one scene when gretchen is getting ready, you were able to see her restroom cabinet and she was stocked up on after party... kindda looked like my cabinet! hahahahahha, we have something in common.

3 comments:

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...