About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Sunday, March 13, 2011

needed a change

so for a few weeks i kept looking at this picture of hilary duff. i love her hair. so i decided to do this but was a lil afraid of the change cuz its "normal" for me.




so as prepped my set up, i started to chicken out... so i ended up not panneling as much as hilary's hair (chicken shit) and this is the result.



im thinking of going lighter... hmmmmm, what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I think you should go lighter. And you bitch. I hate you! Your hair grows so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Lucy,

    Go lighter. You can barely see it the way you have it now.

    ReplyDelete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...