About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Friday, March 18, 2011

gwen stefani you like me???????

i wonder who, besides kimmy, knows what i mean when i say gwen stefani you like me? yes i grew up in the gwen-a-bee era. tons of fun... i had the chance of meeting her once and she seemed super nice. here are a few of my favorite pix of her...

the chola gwen i grew up with

gotta love her pony tails

i think she looks best with no/natural makeup

have you ever seen her with bad hair?

i love her hair here...

love this jacket

she always has great sunglasses

i cant imagine her with big boobs

beautiful!

5 comments:

  1. Have you seen her in the L'O real commercial, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know I love her if you follow my blog at all. LOL I swear my hair is not platinum blonde because hers is! I am always afraid that is what people think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jessie hahahahaha yes i saw your post on the karajuku bags. i will say im a proud owner of a fanny pack and 5 hand bags!

    ReplyDelete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...