About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

my past life was in the 1950's, i think shes still inside me.

this might sound weird but i know i lived in the 50's in my past life. i have always been drawn to the 50's. the life style always amazed me. no and i dont like todays version of the ugly, dirty, cherry print every where, wanna be 50's greaser. that is disgusting to me. i can google for hours just random things from that era... hats, celebrities, tv's, cars, shoes, gloves, movies etc. you get the picture.


















2 comments:

  1. Funny you should mention this, I have felt the same way, same era.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I feel exactly the same.

    ReplyDelete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...