About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Thursday, March 10, 2011

it's a she burfday too!

well i forgot to write about my birthday... it was a weird one. it didnt feel like a birthday this year. since i could remember i always had a birthday party. ive only skipped my 16th, 26. and  this year the big 2 7!! yikes. maybe the fact that i skipped 2 years in a row got to me? i dunno... i didnt get anything on my list... did i even open a gift??? any hoot, i spent that evening at full house with my sisters, maria and rosa, baby j, my nieces and brylow, kimmy and mark joined us too. ahhhhhh i love that place, the food is amazing there. we ordered egg rolls, dumplings, tangerine beef, chicken friend rice, shrimp crispy noodles, string beans, and beef broccoli for the amateurs. all this plus drinks only $80.00. what a deal!!!

that saturday, my sister rosa, took me to one of my favorite breakfast spots crepes & grapes. i love their chorizo breakfast crepe. ahhhhh i could so go for that right now. after that i headed over to candy's for a manicure and pedicure.... princess package cuz im the princess hahahaha!

on sunday my parents were nice enough to have carne asada and cake for me... ate so much i felt sick. hahaha. but on our way home we stopped by the borders in glendale. it's closing it down so there was a huge sale. and what did luz find tossed in the bottom self in the entertaining section???? mastering the art of french cooking volumes 1 & 2 set. yes an $89 value reduced to $60. wooo hooo!! got that and julia's my life in france, and letters from julia. ahhhhh cant wait to try some of the recipes...

2 comments:

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...