About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Sunday, February 20, 2011

birthday shopping...

growing up my mom would take me shopping at toys r us for my bday. it was get anything you want... loved it!! ahh i would get the barbie corvette, the pool, kitchen, and tons of new outfits for ken & barbie. ohh man that was the best. now that im too old for toys... she gives me moo laa to shop for new clothes. so yesterday i drove out to cerritos mall, and boy did i luck out. went to forever 21 and got nothing but sales!!! got 5 dresses, 3 shirts, 2 belts, a bracelet, and 4 necklaces for only $120.00!!! spent about 2 hours in there and for those who know how much i hate shopping, i have no idea how i lasted that long inside that store. My sister went with me i guess that helped. when we finally came out i was ready to go home! heres a few shots of what i got...


now that i have lost some weight i actually fit into their dresses again. wooo hooo! things are looking up! now all i need are some shoes i found at cathy jean, a hair cut n color and "it's a she burfday too!!" time to party! EVERY BODY WANG CHUNG TONIGHT!

1 comment:

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...