About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

a toast/roast for my sisters wedding

Hello every one, my name is Luz, im the maid of honor and rosa’s way better looking sister. I would like to thank every one for coming out… friend’s, family and those who are only here for the boofay!!! And a special thanks to rosa for choosing me as your maid of honor. I knew one day you would punish me for all the bad things I did to you growing up.
I tried getting the story on how they met from rosa but she didn’t want to tell me. So I asked Jose and he said that they met at work.  Apparently she invited him to hang out with her and her friends, which is a big lie because every one knows she doest have any!
Then a few months went by, and they announced their engagement. That’s when I said to myself “ I thought he was a citizen already?”
I can’t wait for the babies to come along… Buddy Jr, Mr. Cat the second even if you guys go with a lizard, ill volunteer to baby-sit. 
I really think you two will make it. I can picture the two of you growing old together laying on your lazy boys, watching the Giants loose on Sunday, And arguing on what time the jersey shore rerun will air.
Please join me in a toast to the bride and groom, may you know nothing but happiness this day forward…

Moloztov!!!


2 comments:

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...