About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Thursday, February 3, 2011

my dad the beaner...

one evening my whole family got together for my moms bday dinner. some how we ended up at olive garden... Mmmmm olive garden! so the waiter came around to take our drink orders. we asked my dad what do you want to drink? he says "horchata," "pa they dont have that here." so we just ordered him a coke. since my dad had never been to olive garden, we helped him look at the menu. he complained he had no idea what the food was... and next thing you know the waiter is ready to take his dinner order. and what does my dad say? yo quiero arroz y frijoles. "pa they dont have that here" i said. aye pues no quiero nada! hahahaha this man is so mexican he wont even try italian food! we ordered him the mixed grill which is these huge meat skewers with veggies. and ohh man did he end up licking the plate. i wonder what he would say today if i suggest olive garden for dinner? hahahahaha


*sorry if i spelled the spanish words wrong.

1 comment:

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...