About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ugh! what a way to start 2011...

gonna keep this short.

so yes, 2011 has been shitty so far. so many things have gone wrong this month. just to name a few, my car got vandalized, my tv broke down, and ive been so broke ive been using my credit cards... right now im waiting for my tax return to come in so i can pay off a few bills. i day dream about not having all these bills, and how amazing it will be. one day, one day.

this morning i was thinking wow its 2011... next year is 2012, ohh no high school reunion!!!! i cant believe its been ten years already. time fly's by so fast its skurry!

but on the bright side, i have lost 5 pounds!!! wooo hooo!!! who would have known, just watching your calories would make a huge impact on your weight. so far most ppl say it's noticeable in my face which im super happy about. cuz let me tell you im not gonna miss my double chin. GOOD BYE DOUBLE CHIN!!! IT WAS NICE KNOWING YA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...