About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Monday, February 14, 2011

it's a she burfday too.

yes, im that big of an I Love Lucy fan that i say "it's a she burfday too," on my  birthday. here are my birthday wishes.
dinner with my family at Full House, yummy!

who doesn't love Hank Moody?

Mastering the art of french cooking... need i say more?


ghetto fab lucy charm

i can't believe i have this on my list, but yes i want! shut up kim!

my i love lucy tattoo.



am i asking for too much?





1 comment:

  1. Hey there woman,

    Carrie? lmao! If you're lucky, you'll be able to cross a few of these things off your list. Where would you get your I Love Lucy tattoo?

    ReplyDelete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...