About Me

My photo
Downtown Los Angeles, Ca, United States
hey, im lucy. im 28, born and raised in beautiful los angeles. full time apparel accountant, part time hairstylist, random blogger...

Monday, February 21, 2011

hair products i cant live without

ive been applying a lil cocktail mix to my hair for the past few months and ohh maaa gaaa!! ive noticed a huge difference. i passed the secret over to kimmy and she agreed, its wonderful.


so now im sharing with you.





mixing these 3 products creates nothing but smoothness!!! it eliminates all the frizz and keeps my hair smooth for days! if im running late for work i apply this miricle cocktail after i shampoo, comb out, drizzle a lil hair spray and im set for the day. i love tigi, its my fav product line out there. they smell amazing, even their hair color makes you wanna take a bite. heres my fav hair spray i would not trade for anything!!!

im trying to come up with a lil contest to give out some of my favorite hair products. keep checking my blog for details!

11 comments:

  1. Pick me, pick me, I just had a baby, I NEED this miracle cocktail!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there woman,

    I don't know... that top product looks like a sex toy. lol Are you giving away hair products or sexual adventures? lol Later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going to come my hair til you announce I'm the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Luz cocktail and I use it everyday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pick me I always saw something in you no one else saw!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that cocktail if its as good as ur surfers on acid I'm sold!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So when are u announcing the winner?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I just spent $60 thanks to u.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not tried Bed Head products but should definitely give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @style'n i love tigi products. they smell amazing and it does its job!
    @jessica, yes! did you get the miracle cocktail?

    ReplyDelete

say what???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...